We value your privacy and we care about high standards of protection of the data you provide to us. We also point out that the role of Get Vision as the administrator of your personal data is limited to running the website in question and the user account set up by you, as well as to processing your data to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of the services offered on the website.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data for the purpose and scope of maintaining your customer account and implementing the functionality of the website is Get Vision spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Gdynia (81-376) at Wacława Sieroszewskiego 12/3, KRS 0000944153, NIP 7011063031, REGON: 520670264, share capital in the amount of PLN 495.000, paid up in full. You can contact the administrator in writing (to the address indicated above) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What are your personal data needed for and to what extent are your personal data processed?
The purpose and scope of the processed personal data is determined by the scope of data provided by you in the user account registration form on the website, when selecting a package resulting in the production of a product in the form of a report, or when expressing marketing consent (e.g. to send you a newsletter).
In connection with the maintenance of the user account, the following data will be processed: name and surname, telephone number, residential, business or other address, e-mail address, company name, tax identification number (if applicable),
In connection with the selection of a package resulting in the production of a product in the form of a report, it is necessary to provide such data as: name and surname, telephone number, residential, business or other address, e-mail address, company name, tax identification number (if applicable).
When expressing marketing consent, depending on the circumstances, you may provide such data as: telephone number or e-mail address, which in turn may constitute personal data, including e.g. name or surname.
Due to the specific nature of the reports we generate, information on the geolocation of the objects covered by the report may also be processed.
On what basis will your personal data be processed? Is it necessary to provide them?
The administrator will process this personal data (Get Vision) based on the following legal grounds and purposes:
- performance of the contract concluded with you, e.g. maintaining a customer account, performance of services as part of the selected package – when these data are necessary for the proper performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) or on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) 6(1)(a) GDPR),
- implementation of legal provisions (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) – e.g. to handle payments, issue a bill or invoice,
- conducting promotional and commercial activities of Get Vision – on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) or on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting in informing about services or promotions or new offers on the website,
- for other justified purposes – e.g. in order to defend against legal claims or to determine liability in the event of actions inconsistent with the regulations – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. on the basis of a legitimate interest.
You provide all data voluntarily, while some data, such as name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address of residence / registered office will prevent the provision of services on the website.
How long will your data be processed?
Your personal data will be processed for a period appropriate for Get Vision to demonstrate the proper performance of its obligations, and this time corresponds to the length of the limitation period for claims, and in the case of marketing activities, until you object to further processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or withdraw consent to send messages with marketing content. We may process some of your personal data for the duration of our business, e.g. to identify your re-opening of an account.
Who can your data be made available to?
Get Vision may entrust the processing of your personal data to other entities involved in the service of the package selected by you or business processes related to the conduct of business by Get Vision. The recipients of your data may include, in particular: a provider of hosting and IT services, an accounting office, partners and subcontractors of the website, legal services.
Each entity to which we entrust the processing of personal data on the basis of a personal data processing agreement guarantees an appropriate level of security and confidentiality of personal data processing and may not further entrust their processing without our consent.
Your personal data may also be made available to: relevant state authorities at their request on the basis of relevant legal provisions or other persons and entities – in cases provided for by law.
What are your rights in relation to data processing?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- delete personal data collected about you,
- limit data processing,
- transfer personal data collected, including receiving them in a structured form,
- request access to and rectification of your personal data,
- object to processing – if the legal basis for processing is a legitimate interest,
- withdraw consent to processing (if consent is the legal basis for processing) at any time without affecting legality processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland.
What else should you know about the processing of my data?
The administrator may use geolocation or cookies (as below) in order to use the full functionalities of the website. Due to the fact that the Administrator uses artificial intelligence to generate the report, which does not have a specific seat, the Administrator cannot exclude the transfer of data to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area.
Your data may be profiled in order to adjust the functionality of the website or offers to your needs or interests, but you will not suffer any negative consequences in connection with the profiling, and your personal data will not be used for automated decision making.
How do we care about data security?
Get Vision uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular secures data technically and organizationally against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the law and change, loss, damage or destruction. For this purpose, Get Vision uses, among others, SSL certificates, the set of collected personal data is stored on a secured server, and the data is also protected by internal procedures in the field of personal data processing and information security policy.
In order for the website to function properly, we use cookie technology, the so-called cookies. cookies, i.e. small packets of information that are saved on your device, depending on the settings of your browser.