Our end of the year update has been completed and in today’s release notes we want to tell you all about it. In these notes you will find:
- Quick 2023 summary and things ahead of us
- List of impacts (for users, products and software)
- Information about fixed bugs and issues
👀 2023 SUMMARY
Last year was very important to us.
- Together with our Partner, Nomad Electric, we have managed to build and launch the first version of our product – Get Vision AI, you can read the details here
- We have launched our official website, you can check it out here
- We designed a very cool video about Get Vision, see if here in case you missed it
- We signed a partnership agreement with VECTRL Global Partners
It has been a busy and very satisfying year but we are not slowing down. What’s in front of us?
- Continuous improvement of our model, both vertically in the field of solar farms inspections but also horizontally towards other domains
- Further development of our MVP model for wind farms
- New and exciting use cases and problems to tackle with our Clients and Partners
- First full flight season supported by our platform
- Many more, which we will keep sharing at our LinkedIn page and in our newsletter (sign up here at the bottom of the page)
Today we want to tell you about the huge changes and improvements we have made to our platform.
📈 IMPACTED USERS/PRODUCTS/SOFTWARE
After several months of the first version being open to everyone for free we have closed the phase, of let’s call it beta testing. Thanks to our team and users who decided to give the solution a go, we were able to upgrade several features and solve some important issues. Today’s update brings big changes to 2 important areas:
Our pricing model has changed from an open beta version which was available for free to a simple 3 tier pricing model.
- Freemium – where you can still try our solution free of charge without a trial period!
- Premium – where you pay for inspections knowing the exact cost beforehand
- Enterprise – if you need to do plenty of inspections and want to have unlimited access
We are still working on improving our pricing model and the newest info about it can be found on our website, here
The main course of the evening has arrived. We made a lot of improvements in this section so that our platform is even more user friendly and easy to use.
- Rules of damage classification – from this version every new account will have automatically added rules of damage classification. Say goodbye to having set them by hand, we got this
- Drones, RGB and Thermal cameras – we have added dropdown fields with lists of models supported by DJI, so that you don’t have to fill in all the details of the equipment
- Image preview window now allows you to navigate through images without having to exit
- You can now decide if a damage being viewed should be attached to the final report or now without having to exit the image preview window
- Every damage found can be easily edited and you can change the damage type, priority and the remedy action which are taken from the rules of damage classification
- The frame showing where exactly are damages located on an image is now coloured green instead of yellow and the frame in the final report is a bit thinner
- The same goes for the frame showing which image is currently being viewed from the list (you might think it’s a small change but if you ever used Ironbow, you know it’s not)
- Orthomosaic will always show the current list of damages included in the report (it will refresh itself whenever you make changes to the list of anomalies found)
- Also you can now decide if you want the map to be added to the final report by ticking the checkbox in the report configurator
During the last year we have made several minor upgrades to the first version of our platform but this has been by far the biggest one and we are very happy with the usability of the app at this point. This doesn’t mean we won’t be reaching for even more but for now, check out our improved platform for free at: app.getvision.pl
✅ FIXED ISSUES AND SOLVED ALGORITHMS
The latest update was not only about features and improvements. We have also fixed some important issues and managed to solve some hard algorithms.
- Solved the issue of the same damage shown on multiple images being counted as new every time it popped up
- Improved the algorithm of mapping damages found to the orthomosaic
- Solved issues with metadata and calculations made based on the equipment models
We are constantly working on improvements so if you encounter any problems, be sure to let us know with our chat or through the contact page, here
That’s it for now, thank you 👋 for reading and being with us – GetVision Team!